Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :)

This week was so great!! :)
This mission is the best mission ever!!! Thanksgiving was so fun!! My companion and I got to work in the Visitors' Center during Thanksgiving. The Senior couples all brought food for us and we got to have this big fun Pot Luck!! :) I missed having Thanksgiving with my family, but it was so great spending this special holiday with the sisters in my mission!!! They are so great! :) I am so grateful for this Church!! I am so grateful for Jesus Christ who made everything possible for us, who paved the path for us to follow. I am so grateful for all of you guys and for your love and support!! 

We had exchanges the other day (which is where you are with another companion for the day). I was with Sister Simpson! She is so awesome! She is a Sister Training Leader! It was so fun to be with her and to learn new things from her!! We went out contacting and got to talk to a lot of people! We went on Black Friday… so it was a little chaotic but some people listened to us. ;) 

Christmas is coming!!!!! :) I love this time of year and for this time we have to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. "On a quiet night, long ago, the Savior Jesus Christ was born. Born to Change all hearts. End all goodbyes. Reconcile all debts. Atone for all sins. He is the only one who can bridge the lonely gap between God and Man, and bring us home. This is why He came. And this is why we celebrate." I LOVE this! The birth of Jesus Christ is so important! If He was never born, He could have never done the things Heavenly Father needed Him to do so we all could have eternal life! Christ was born so we can return!! :) I know this to be true. It is not just some story that was made up. :)  Remember the true meaning of Christmas and I challenge you all to watch the new Christmas video, "A Savior is born".  It is on lds.org!!! It is so great!! I miss you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Sister Freeman

         FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS AT THE DC TEMPLE IS COMING SOON!! SO EXCITED! 





THANKSGIVING!! :)  


THEY HAVE A CAFE RIO HERE!!
hehe Mom… I saved you the other half :) ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment