Almost 6 Months!

Hey family and friends!
This week went by so fast! We had a lesson with Samantha on Tuesday that went super great! We talked a lot about the Holy Ghost! She is progressing so much! We haven't been able to teach Sam in like 6 weeks so we thought she wouldn't be progressing much but she actually had progressed even more in the past 6 weeks! She had so many great questions! The ward has helped so much in fellowshipping and making her feel welcome! It is so amazing to see the atonement work in people!

Our mission got to help at the  National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade on Saturday!! We had missionaries in the parade, taking tickets, and helping people find seats! It was SO AWESOME! Sister Wilson and I got to take people's tickets and help them find the right section! Such a great service opportunity! It gave us a great opportunity to tell people about what we believe in and why we belong to this church! One lady came up to us and was like, "ARE YOU GUYS MORMONS?!" And we were like "yeah!" And she said, "Aw everybody loves Mormons especially me!" She was so sweet!

We had interviews with President Cooke and check ups with Sister Cooke! I love President and Sister Cooke so much! They have taught me so much and are so loving and caring! I am going to miss them so much when they leave in July!:) They are truly great people!

Sorry this email doesn't have a whole lot of details, we had so much going on today! But here is a spiritual thought to end this email. It is in Alma 26:11, "But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God" I love the last sentence "my joy is full and my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God." This gospel brings so much joy. It is a kind of joy that Ammon explains as being full and from the heart, a joy that is eternal! I love serving a mission so much! God gives me so much strength to keep moving forward and to keep doing His work. Have a great week and pray always!
Love, Sister Freeman


Group picture of our mission after the Cherry Blossom Festival Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment