16 Months!

Hello everybody! I cannot believe it has already been 16 months! That is so crazy! I decided to extend my mission, so all those who are wondering, my release date will be May 18th... 2018 haha, just kidding 2017! ;) I can't wrap my mind around the concept of coming home but I am looking forward to seeing all of you again in a couple of months!

We had a busy and great week! We have transfers on Wednesday!! Sister Larson and I are pretty sure we are staying together in the DC 2nd YSA Ward, but we find out tonight! We are excited  for another transfer together!
 
This week we finished up our exchanges with all of the sisters! It was super great! On one of the exchanges, I had the opportunity  to go to Carrollton with Sister Vespucci for the day! It was so much fun! They are in such a great area! It was really cool, we got the opportunity to teach so many kids while we were on exchanges together, so that was really neat! I love teaching kids so much! They are huge examples to me of pure Christlike love!

Luana: She is doing super great! We had to put her baptism on Saturday on hold. Unfortunately, she is struggling with some things. But she has such a strong testimony that this is the right path for her and she has such a strong testimony of the gospel and is willing to work through what she is struggling with! She will just need some time which is completely okay! She is so strong! She got a priesthood blessing and is trying her best!! We taught the Plan of Salvation to her and she said that it all made so much sense and that she knew it before. It was a tender moment. I know that the Plan of Salvation is real. It brings me so much happiness and direction in my life. I am so thankful I get to share it with others!

A less active girl in our ward invited us over to celebrate her mom's birthday! It was really cool, we got to meet a lot of people and one girl we met said she wanted to learn more! So that was exciting and we are looking forward to getting to teach her!

Just to end, I want to testify of God's love for us. He shows His love for us in the times we need it and in the times we call upon it. He gives us divine help and strength as we seek for His help. Heavenly Father has helped me so much and it is through prayer and reading the scriptures that we qualify to receive His help. I know this church is true and that it brings many blessings and happiness. Love you all!

~ Sister Megan Freeman

 The Sister in the blue dress and white belt was in the MTC with me!!
We had the Visitor's Center training together!! Crazy!!
 
 The Olivers came and visited!! They were a senior couple that served in the Visitor's Center!
They finished their mission in October!
 
 TEACHING CENTER!!:)
 

THE TEMPLE!!!!

The Valentine scriptures and heart Mom sent me for Valentine's Day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment