Spiritual Week!

Hello family and friends!

This week was so incredible! We had a few exchanges this week and lots of fun spiritual times. I will start out with our Zone Conference! We had Zone Conference on Thursday and it was so amazing. President Johnson and Sister Johnson
shared so many inspirational and motivational insights about the gospel. The theme was Diligence and AH I loved it! I had to give my departing testimony at Zone Conference along with all the other missionaries leaving this transfer and that was so emotional! I am so grateful for my mission. Reflecting on my mission filled my heart with so much joy! It doesn't seem real that I'm leaving!!!! It literally doesn't feel like it is going to happen! I am so glad that time is not here yet! I love the mission so much! I love testifying of our Savior. I love testifying of the hope and peace our Savior brings and that is something I will always strive to do.

Yesterday was so special! We had 'Why I Believe' at the Visitors' Center and the speaker for it was Mason Wells. Some of your might remember, but last year there was an attack at the Brussels airport that was very fatal and tragic. There was a group of missionaries transferring to new areas at the airport during the attack and Mason was one of the missionaries who was at the Brussels Airport when the bomb went off. He and the other missionaries he was there with were all injured pretty badly but they all survived it. Hearing his story was so neat. He has such a strong testimony of God's plan. His testimony of peace and comfort during hard times filled the room with the spirit and it was so neat to be able to feel of that. Before 'Why I Believe' started, President Johnson asked for the mission leadership to meet by the temple so he could offer a dedicatory prayer for the mission. So the Zone Leaders, APs, and Sister Training Leaders got to attend and it was probably one of the most spiritual experiences of my life. The spirit was so strong as President Johnson offered the prayer. I know that God can and will and has been helping our mission and that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we all can become better missionaries! It was so cool to be able to witness that.

Update on some people: Lauren is doing SO GOOD! She came to church yesterday and loved it. She accepted to be baptized when she found these things to be true. She is so amazing! Lauren just radiates the light of Christ! We need more people in the world like Lauren!:) I love her so much! Carter found some family history names to bring to the temple!!!!!! That was so exciting! I love Carter so much!! We have a new investigator named Tyler! He is dating a girl in the ward and has been surrounded by Mormon friends his whole life and wants to learn more! He is really awesome and just soaks up everything we teach!

I love you all so much! I hope things are going well for you all! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help any of you!! Or if you have any questions about anything! Have a great week!
-Sister Freeman


 Yao Chen came to church last week! She was SO COOL! A member in our ward brought her to the
Visitors' Center and we got to take her around, and then she came to church the next day! She lives in San Francisco,
so missionaries there will be teaching her!
 
Sister Gomez and my 18 month pictures... hahahaha!
 


 Perks of being a missionary :))
 
Our nature walk today! It was so pretty.
 
 Azaleas!


CARTER!:)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment