Crazy Week!:)

Hey everyone!
I hope you are all doing well!
This week was sort of an odd, funny, crazy week... Haha!!!
So this week our apartment has been super contaminated... our roommates have lice and Sister Griffin (my companion) has had a really bad cold/bronchitis!! So we are clearing everything out and cleaning everything. We all bought lice shampoo/killer and Clorox wipes and are cleaning EVERYTHING!  I am way surprised I haven't gotten sick or anything yet!! Pday was much needed today! Hopefully everyone gets feeling better!!:)

Victor came back!!!! He has been going through a rough patch in life and was looking for a place to stay! AND FOUND SOMEWHERE! We have been praying like crazy for him! My testimony on prayer has been strengthened so much!!! When we pray, that is how we exercise our faith and that is how our faith grows! I KNOW Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers and wants us to let Him in.

Haha later in the week we went to go check up on a referral... So we went to the address that we thought was an apartment (it was in Chinatown) and the "apartment" was closed, you had to have a key that unlocked the outside... (The biggest struggle in DC.) So we did that whole thing where you nonchalantly wait until someone comes out and then you go in. So we get in past all the locked doors and we go up the stairs to his floor.... AND IT'S AN OFFICE! We pretty much broke into his office!!!! It was so funny! We snuck right back out!! Aw man it was SO hilarious! Luckily no one saw us haha!!

Aw this week was great! We found a lot of really neat people to teach!
I am so glad that I am in Washington, D.C. right now!  Here is a scripture that really stood out to me this week: "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people that they might have everlasting life" (3 Nephi 5:13). I am a disciple of Jesus Christ! I want to follow Him and represent Him the best way I can! May it be so with all of us!! Talk to you all next week! Sorry this email was super random. I didn't have too much time to write!

Love, Sister Freeman


A group of monks came into the VC! It was so cool to meet all of them! 
They are visiting from Thailand!  I love the VC!

This is when we were in Chinatown checking on a referral.







No comments:

Post a Comment