Great Week! :)

Hey everyone!!

This week was so great!!!!
We got to teach a ton of lessons!! It was the best!! I love seeing the people we teach become happier and happier each time we meet! Everyone can truly have the light of Christ in their eyes!:)

Here was a neat experience- So Sister Griffin and I were out contacting one day this week and we came across this sweet older lady!
She was from China and was just walking down the street. We stopped her and talked with her for a little bit. She expressed how grateful she was for us to stop and talk about Christ with her!! She told us that she has really been seeking to strengthen her relationship with God and Jesus Christ. She just moved here from China and she told us they have limited worship there. We gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon and told her she can strengthen her relationship with God by reading it and abiding it by its concepts, along with reading the Bible. She was SO grateful for it! It is so neat how people who come from countries with limited religious freedom are so thankful for our message and so thankful for the opportunity they have to come closer to God. It truly is a great opportunity we have to be able to have religion in our life, and that is something that really stood out to me this week!
Don't take it for granted!!

Wow these last couple of weeks have passed by!! Transfers are next week!! We found out that Sister Griffin will be leaving and I will be staying!!:(  I am going to miss Sister Griffin so much! She has been the best trainer ever!! We have gotten so close!! She has taught me so much! I can't wait to see who my new companion is and what I can learn from her! I have some guesses but I will find out tomorrow morning!!:)

I love you all and just want you to all know that I LOVE being a missionary and I love helping others come unto Christ! I love teaching and learning from our investigators, the senior couples, my roomies, and my companion! I love this gospel and I know it is true with all my heart! If ANY of you are thinking about serving a mission... GO, even if you are a girl!! It changes you so much and really helps you for the rest of your life. The world is getting so crazy and is mistaking truth for darkness and darkness for truth. Never fall into darkness thinking it is truth! (2Nephi 15:20 "Wo unto them that call evil good, and good evil, that put darkness for light, and light for darkness, that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!") Famous quote from Sister Griffin, "Satan's best lies are half truths." That is so true!! Be careful with what you read and everything you say and do!! Serving a mission has really helped me form a firm foundation in my beliefs. Here is a scripture that backs up everything I just said! It's Helaman 5:12 "And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall." This is so true!! Build your foundation on Christ and you will NEVER fall!! The devil will send forth his mighty winds to bring you down but we are more powerful! We can all turn darkness into light if we let Christ help us! Build your faith and foundation on Christ! :)  I love you all!!
Love, Sister Freeman



The sisters in my district


My whole district


My zone!!

For our zone activity today, we all got to go ice skating!!!  So fun!  Missions are the best!!

The Rockville Zone

I (Mom) have no idea who or what this is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment