Hello! :)

Hi everyone!

This week was.... interesting! I don't even know where to start!!
Haha, right as Sister Wilson and I were thinking we'd never had any crazy food, a member took us out to dinner and got us duck and lobster! They tasted... interesting. It was hard accepting the fact that I was eating DUCK! But it's all good. It definitely could have been worse! I'll send some pictures of it!

A kind of scary experience happened this week... So Sister Wilson and I were walking to an appointment in DC and all of the sudden we see a group of boys sprinting past us. They all were scattering and hiding! Then we heard sirens and saw a TON of police cars. Haha sister Wilson and I were so oblivious so we just kept walking to our appointment because we didn't want to be late. So we kept walking and there was this group of guys and they were clearly up to no good. We both had the strongest feeling to go a different direction and right as we turned, a really sketchy guy from the group came up to us and said, "Come on let's go help those girls out." AHH WE WERE SO SCARED! We tried to stay calm and just kept walking.  Luckily, they eventually stopped following us. Oh my it was so scary! Our appointment right after was with a girl named Sam and it went really well! We talked about the Holy Ghost and how it has many different roles, including
giving us physical guidance!   I'm not sure if I have mentioned Sam before but she is so amazing! She committed to a baptismal date on March 20! We are so excited for her. She is such a huge example to me!

A lot of super neat families come into the Visitors' Center! It is so great to see them! There was this family that came in, and they had like 6 kids and they were so intelligent! One little girl was only three and had the first vision memorized! It was so incredible! As the little girl left the Visitors' Center, she ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and said, "I felt the spirit here most strongly than ever!" I love little kids so much! They are my favorite!  I love temple grounds and all the wonderful strong families that come to them! The spirit is so strong on temple grounds!:)

This week, a scripture that I have really liked is Moroni 7:48, "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that ye may be filled with this love, which he hath bestowed upon all who are true followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that ye may become the sons of God; that when he shall appear we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is; that we may have this hope; that we may be purified even as he is pure. Amen" I LOVE this!!
As we pray with ALL the energy of our heart, we will be able to feel of Gods love for us!! Prayer is so powerful! I love you all! Have a great week!
Sister Freeman


 the duck we ate

 The member that took us out was so kind and gave me the lobster head.... Ha ha! 

 Sister Wilson and I!

 We went to the Holocaust Museum today for our P day!
It was so sad!


No comments:

Post a Comment