Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week!:)  Make sure you read the quote at the end of this email if anything, it is so amazing!!!!! :)

We had transfers on Wednesday!! My new companion is Sister Wilson! She is from Utah and is so sweet! She is an incredible teacher! I am so excited for this transfer!! She is so easy going and so obedient! I already love her so much!!

This week has been SO INCREDIBLE! So many miracles! Our area is really picking up!! So as some of you know Visitors' Center missionaries have time during their Visitors' Center shift to do some online proselyting! So we are the ones who answer chats on Mormon.org! Super cool! So a couple months ago a guy named Hugo came on to chat and had a lot of really great questions and wanted missionaries to come by and explain a little more about our beliefs! So I have been keeping in touch with him and teaching him additional information with what his local missionaries are teaching him and GUESS WHAT!!! He got baptized on Saturday!!!! Isn't that so cool! He sent me some pictures that I'll have to attach to this email! I am so lucky to be able to do online chats and help others come unto Christ that way as well! I've talked to people from all over the world! It is so great!!:)

Church was SO great yesterday!! So Marvin, one of our recent converts, passed the sacrament yesterday!!!!! It was so incredible to see him! I got a little teary! He is progressing so much!! All he wants to do is please God, he is so incredible! We get to go with him to the recent convert temple trip on Saturday!!:) We are so excited!! THEN after Sacrament meeting, we meet this lady named Anna! She isn't a member but came to church because her friend said that that is where she can go to find peace!! (HUGE miracle) She is from Bolivia and really wants to strengthen her relationship with God! She is so awesome! She said she felt so welcomed and peaceful when she came to church! She has been going through a hard time! We had a lesson right after church with her! She is so prepared and ready for the gospel of Jesus Christ to enter into her heart! She told us to make sure we text her to set up another appointment this week!:) We are so excited! We met a lot of really cool people while we were contacting as well! This one old man called us angels haha, he was so sweet!:)

Here is a quote that if anything in this email I hope you read! It is a quote that has changed my outlook on everything. Henry B Eyring said "I am part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won't look back, let up, slow down, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure. I am done with low living, small talking, colorless dreams, tamed visions, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need pre-eminence, positions, promotions, or popularity. I don't have to be right first, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by faith, lean on His presence, walk with patience, am uplifted by prayer and labor with power. My face is set, my gate is fast, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear. I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, divided, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversary, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, and paid up for the cause of Christ. I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till all know, and work till He stops me. And when He returns for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My banner will be clear." My goal is to be able to say this with confidence and I encourage you all to have the same goal! It is so powerful! Don't get side tracked with the little worldly things in this life. Focus on what is important and I promise that EVERYTHING else will work out!:)  Love you all!

Sister Freeman!:)

Hugo got baptized! (The one I was teaching on Mormon.org) :)

MY NEW COMPANION! Sister Wilson



Ya... We got ice cream.









No comments:

Post a Comment