17 Months

Hello!!!!

This week was so great! We were able to see so many miracles and tender mercies from God. Being a missionary is the best thing ever! :) We had Zone Conference this week! It was so inspirational and revelatory! We learned a lot about love and obedience to God. It was really great! Sister Larson and I got to give a workshop about teaching to people's needs! It was fun getting to prepare for that!

Update on Carter: CARTER IS SO SOLID. She is so prepared and asked us if she could move her baptism up a week! SO she is getting baptized this Sunday!! We are so excited! It is going to be a lovely day. Ah I can't wait! She seriously makes up for everything. She brings so much joy and it is so incredible to be able to be a part of her growth. We meant to get a picture with her this week so you all would know what she looks like, but none of them turned out. But she is an angel and has such a bright future ahead of her.

The Why I Believe Fireside was yesterday!! It was exciting because Mary Clare, one of our recent converts, gave her testimony. It was the sweetest testimony ever and it truly came from her heart. Ah it was so good!

Something also that was really neat was Michael Bailey, one of my recent converts from the Gaithersburg YSA, said the closing prayer! It was a lovely meeting and was so fun to get to see everyone. Everyone has grown so much and It was so neat to see that growth.

Well I love you all and sorry this email is so short! I just wanted to end with my testimony! I know this gospel is for everyone. God's love is molded to fit everyone's needs and is waiting for us to grow closer to. I know that this gospel brings true joy that is eternal. I know that I can be with my family forever and that it is bound with God's love.

I know that it is through obedience that we grow closer to God. I love my Savior with all my heart and I have a testimony of the Atonement that further allows us to partake of God's love and change towards God.

Love you all!

Sister Freeman
 
 We got to go to the National Mall today for the sunrise!!!
 
It was so pretty!

 

 



 

Why I Believe with Mary Clare...
 

...and Michael!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment