Hello Everyone!

Hey family and friends! I hope you all had a great week!

We got to meet this really neat family this week while we were out contacting! As we were talking with them, they told us how they had a house fire a couple years ago and lost 5 kids in it! Isn't that the saddest thing ever!? We were able to share our testimonies that we can be with our families forever and that we will see our lost ones again!! The mom definitely had so much faith. As she spoke to us I could feel Heavenly Father's love for her and her family so much! They were one of the strongest families I have ever met! :) I love this work so much!!:) I know with all my heart that families truly are ordained of God and that we can be with them throughout the eternities!

We are teaching this guy named Carlos! He is atheist, but has a strong desire to believe in God and Jesus Christ! It is so cool to teach him and see him grow little by little. The atonement of Jesus Christ can help everyone and anyone change! It is so cool to be able to see the hand of God bless his life as he has that real intent to want to believe in God! There is this quote that I really like that we were able to share with him, "Things come little by little until we are humble enough to hear fully what God has to tell us." That is so true! Spiritual light rarely comes to those who merely sit in darkness. It takes an act of faith for us to open our eyes to the light of Jesus Christ! I know Gods light is real and that He will ALWAYS be there for us if we let Him into our lives and have a broken heart and a contrite spirit. No matter what, His hands are stretched out still waiting for us to come unto Him. I know that as we show our faith and act on it, we will be able to accomplish amazing things.

Something that I have been trying to do each night before I go to bed is write in my journal how I have seen the hand of God reaching out to touch my life. This has been so cool to do because it helps me to see everything that God has done for me! Choose to believe that God loves you deeply. I love you all!
Sister Freeman

We saw this cool little red bird before we started our lesson with Carlos! 
(Mom: I think this is a Cardinal.)

This was my team for our zone activity today! We played Minute To Win It! 
Elder Vamulen was the only Elder on our team. He wasn't bitter haha!!

 It randomly snowed this week!! It snowed over night and was all gone by the afternoon! 
The weather is so crazy here!
(Mom: I see the Temple spires peeking over those trees!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment