Five Months! :)

Hey everyone!
This week was very eventful! We received a lot of exciting news! For the annual Cherry Blossom Festival this year, the missionaries from the Washington, D.C. North mission get to be ushers for the parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited! It will be a great service opportunity!:)  Keep an eye out for our mission on TV!;) We received news for transfers next week aaaannnnnndddd Sister Wilson and I are staying for another transfer in DC 2nd YSA ward!! Yay!!!

So as I was thinking about this last transfer on ways I was able to grow and learn, I realized that we taught A LOT of people who were either atheist, didn't know that God loved them, didn't know Jesus Christ, or just had hard feelings towards God and Jesus. And I am SO grateful for the opportunity I had to be able to teach them because it has helped me strengthen my testimony on the fact that we do have a loving Heavenly Father who love us more than we can comprehend. My testimony on Jesus Christ and his selfless atonement has grown immensely as I was able to testify to the people we taught. There is so much hope in this gospel of Jesus Christ. A sweet man came into the visitors center yesterday and asked us what we most hoped for. As we were thinking about our answer, we realized that we can hope for things because of Jesus Christ! He is our Mediator and Savior! I am so grateful to be able to meet people every day who are so ready to make their hopes reality! The best way to strengthen your knowledge is to testify!

This week has been a little bit more on the harder side...but this quote stuck with me every day, "Studying gives us strength to endure to the end." (Preach My Gospel)  I love this quote because studying definitely gives us strength to endure the trials in life! I am so glad we get 2 hours a day as missionaries to study and to expand our knowledge! Pray for the Holy Ghost to help you learn!

One of my sweet amazing cousins requested that I give you a challenge each week, so here is the challenge for this week: Find the person God needs you to be! Have a great week! I love you all!
Sister Freeman :)


We went contacting in the city with the Chevy Chase sisters! 
Me with Sister Wilson.





The temple with really cool clouds around it!




No comments:

Post a Comment