Letter From Sister Shin to Mom

Sister Shin emailed today with this sweet letter to me (Mom).  It made my day!  What a beautiful person she is!  I could feel her strong spirit as I read this letter.  Here it is:

:)
I always wanted to send you an email to tell you how amazing daughter you have.
I love her so much from bottom of my heart.
I am so happy and feel honor to have her as my trainer and first companion.
I am so sad that we are not companion anymore but! I know that we are going to be best friend forever and eternity! Thanks for the decision to get married and have wonderful daughters!
Your daughter changed my life! And just telling you that Sister Freeman is the most wonderful missionary in whole world. I love you Sister Freeman (you!) hahaha this is funny pic!!

She sent me this picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment